Updated 12/2/19 at 11:41 p.m. ET
Even if 10% off doesn't seem like much, that can translate to hundreds of dollars in savings where mattresses are concerned. Plus, many places are offering additional perks like free shipping or free items with purchase.
Beyond just mattresses, we're keeping tabs on the best Cyber Monday deals at a number of popular stores, including Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target. You can also check out discounts from our favorite online startups.
5 best mattress deals of Cyber Monday 2019:
Why these are the best mattress deals:
- Leesa Hybrid Mattress (queen now $1,399, you save $300) is the top overall mattress in the Insider Picks buying guide to the best mattresses. It has a medium firmness and a cloud-like softness thanks to its combination of memory foams and innerspring coils, and it successfully dissipated heat in our testing to keep a hot sleeper feeling cool. It's backed by a 10-year warranty and a 100-night-risk-free trial. Read a full Insider Picks review of the Leesa Hybrid here.
- Casper Mattress (queen now $846, you save $149) has a firm feel that provides good support right to the edge and a zoned-support layer that offers specialized pressure relief to targeted body parts. We also found it kept us cool throughout the night. Casper offers a 100-night trial and a 10-year limited warranty. Insider Picks named it the best all-foam mattress you can buy. Right now on Amazon, we're seeing an even better 20% discount (you save $199), but we're unsure how long this deal will last.
- Tempur-Pedic Breeze (queen now $3,599, you save $200) isn't cheap, but it's our choice for the best cooling mattress for hot sleepers. It's 12 inches thick and features a cooling cover, Purecool+ phase change material, Tempur CM+ comfort layer, and the original Tempur material support layer. Tempur-Pedic typically offers a 90-night trial, free white glove delivery, and a 10-year warranty.
- Brooklyn Bedding Plank Mattress (queen now $699, you save $300) is about as firm as it gets, and Insider Picks named it the best ultra-firm mattress you can buy. It has an extra-firm bottom and a firm top side so you can flip the mattress over to achieve your optimal feel. Insider Picks senior reporter Owen Burke said that after living in Taiwan where mattresses are thin and hard, it's the first truly firm mattress he's found since returning from Asia. The company offers a 120-night trial and a 10-year warranty.
- Helix Mattress (queen now $895, you save $100 plus two free Dream pillows) offers more than a dozen mattresses customized specifically for particular sleep needs, so it's relatively easy to address your own — the company has a Sleep Quiz to help you navigate the site. Insider Picks named Helix the best mattress for side sleepers, thanks in part to its less severe overall firmness than other options and a Dynamic Foam top layer that prevents you from sinking too far into the mattress and messing up your alignment. It can also personalize a mattress for two people if your partner has wildly different sleep preferences. Helix offers a 100-night sleep trial and at least a 10-year warranty.
Cyber Monday mattress deals by store:
- Take 25% off sitewide and get two free Cloud Pillows included with every mattress purchase when you use the promo code "GIFT" now through December 9.
4. Helix Sleep
- Take 20% off sitewide with the code "THANKS20" from now through December 2.
- Save up to 40% on Sealy mattresses at Wayfair from now through December 2.
12. Brooklyn Bedding
- Get $200 off a mattress now through December 2.
14. Eight Sleep
15. Nectar Sleep
16. Nest Bedding
- Take 20% off sitewide from November 22 through December 2.
20. Boll & Branch
- Take 25% off with the code "CYBERMONDAY" at checkout.
- Take 20% off from now through December 2.
- Take 10% off your entire purchase from now through December 10.
Check out our buying guides to the best mattresses and toppers:
See more Cyber Monday sales and deals:
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.